The 3-gallon plastic sap bucket is the newest member of our sap bucket line, and it is made to withstand the rigors of sap collection.
- Has a hole that fits perfectly on hooked spouts.
- Stackable and durable enough to bounce around in a wagon or trailer during tapping.
- A great alternative to galvanized buckets, as they will not dent when dropped.
- Lasts for years.
- Does not rust during the off-season.
- Made with FDA-approved material.
The new 5/16" plastic spout with hook is designed to be used with the plastic sap bucket and plastic cover for sap buckets, but can also be used with many non-traditional vessels as well. This spout has a hole in the top that works with flat bucket cover hinges. The hook is also very strong and can take the weight of a 3-gallon bucket that is full of sap.
This cover is design to be used with the plastic sap bucket. It is a hinge style cover and works with the 5/16" plastic bucket spout. Hinge wire is included with the cover.